Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Learning: Storify

Today I was perusing my Twitter feed and I discovered a neat little social media tool, called Storify. This tool allows you to compile mentions, images, videos, and more on a particular topic from a variety of social media resources (such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Flickr, and Instagram) to tell a story.

It's an uber easy way to microblog with easy access to linkable news and info sources. It's a great way to tell a story or showcase some research you recently did on a hot topic that may be interesting for others.

I was looking through Google search for a tutorial, and found a great video by CalmYourBeans on YouTube. Check it out if you want to learn the basics of how Storify works.

 

And here is my first Storify project, a little report on the repairs the Washington Monument in D.C. is curently undergoing titled Washington Monument Repairs in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment