Monday, June 21, 2010

iPhone/Touch OS 4 Released Today!

I've been eagerly, impatiently waiting for the OS release so I can check out the multitasking option. I'd love to listen to Pandora or Last FM and do other stuff at the same time, like IM or check email or my Google Reader.

I just saw mention of the OS on the Mashable Facebook page. It links to a brief rundown of the main, new features most folks are looking forward to. I'm not sure I am too eager to see what the folders are like, since I'm sure it's another way to store too much stuff on the phone or even, load the phone up with apps you hardly ever use but which are neatly stored away in the folders. Still, I could use it for my music apps all in one folder, or my travel/food locator apps all in another folder. I guess it does have it's benefits after all...

I will be very happy this afternoon when I get home and am able to plug in my phone to iTunes and see if the upgrade's available yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment