Saturday, October 17, 2009

iPhone Home Page

I was inspired by a recent blog post by Danny Choo on his own iPhone Home Page(s).

HOME PAGE #1















  • CheckPlease lets me figure out tip by punching in the dinner total and what % I want to give. Also, I can figure out how much everyone owes if we're going dutch. Awesome.
  • Stanza lets me read James Joyce's The Dead. For free.
  • CardStar is my #1 favorite app, just wish they'd expand the stores list. I don't ahve to carry a membership card for every darn store anymore, they're all saved in barcode here. Awesome app. Worth the price.
  • Allpoint sort of helps me find ATMs for my bank, doesn't always work.

HOME PAGE #2















  • Amazon app lets me spend money I don't have :) super fast and easy
  • LinkedIn lets me check the account on the run if needed

HOME PAGE #3















  • Chipotle app lets me find my nearest chipotle and send and pay for an order for my favorite for pick up. Requires very minor updating of Chipotle.com account first.
  • Around Me and Where both sort of do the same thing: help me find stuff nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment