Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blogger Themes

I happened to look into Blogger's themes section a few weeks ago and realized they've tweaked the layout settings to even more personalization options.

So, tonight, I finally set some time aside to play around a little with the settings. Now, as a result, all my five Blogger blogs got a little TLC and look a little bit more updated.

If you go under the Template section in your dashboard, you get to pick the navigation look and customization options: colors, fonts, etc. You can truly knock yourself out and go wild here.

The pages option is another great tool, which has come in handy to clean up the right-hand side column. I've added a third tab to all my blogs, which contains links to all my pages and profiles online.

I'm really liking the accessibility and personalization options that Blogger is making available. It's possible that more than one Blogger blog out there may use the same background, but because of the number of personalization options, each shines with its very own personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment