Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Got an iPad!!

The significant-other unit talked a lot about getting me an iPad 2 for my birthday, but ordered it in such a way that it got to me about three weeks after the fact. Which is no big deal!

I had a day scheduled as a work-from-home day on which I could sign for the delivery before the UPS guy sent it back.

I have been having a blast surfing, listening to music, and reading on my new iPad. My only regret is that it doesn't save attachments. I can't imagine why. Since I have attachments I need to send to my Dropbox. I need to identify a way to possibly email my attachments to Dropbox directly.

Otherwise, the screen, the weight, the apps, everything is peachy. Just how I love it.

Here's some images I've captured thus far, and I will be adding more as I find new neat things to save/share.

No comments:

Post a Comment