Friday, March 18, 2011

Learn: The Share Button for Blogger

I was in the middle of creating a sixth blog (yes, you read that right) and realized I don't remember why I added the Facebook like button at the bottom of all my posts on Blogger.

I opened up the HTML, looked where the Facebook code was, and deleted it. In its stead, I pasted the code for a proper Share button by AddThis.

The instructions for adding the AddThis Share button are exactly the same as in my Facebook Like button post. The only difference is that you sign up for an AddThis account if you hat to keep tabs on stats, otherwise just use the code they create for you once you pick how the button should look--right on their front page, at the bottom.

It's easy peasy, just how I like it!

PS - more later on that sixth blog I'm working on launching.

No comments:

Post a Comment